Kayak VR: Mirage is a jaw-dropping and exhilarating journey through beautiful and unique locations, tailor-made for Virtual Reality. Maneuver our fully physically accurate kayak around checkpoints and crown yourself the fastest, or take it easy and use the free roam mode for a leisurely trip and enjoy the scenery.
Setup and instructions for LBE functionality can be found here: https://kayakvr.com/arcade_instructions
LBE Exclusive features
• UI Mouse and keyboard controls for operators
• A hidden admin menu to adjust graphical and accessibility settings for operators
• Improved onboarding
• Allow players to set their own names in-game (for racing purposes)
• Ability to create a leaderboard for a specific group, so that a group can play each others’ ghost
• Ability to have a location wide leaderboard that all stations can contribute to
• Beautiful and varied locations to explore or race through, featuring multiple times of day and weather conditions.
• Cutting-edge graphics that push the limits of what VR is capable of.
• Fully physics-based kayaking for an authentic experience that really makes you feel like you’re on the water.
• Free roam mode for a more serene experience through the levels.
• A variety of sea and wildlife that brings every environment to life.
• Time attack with a checkpoint course on all levels for racing fanatics who want a real workout.
• Play asynchronously against other players on the global leaderboards or your friends.
• Customize your kayak, paddle and headwear with a wide range of unlockable options.
• Optionally transform your controllers into a paddle by attaching them to a stick or mount and take the immersion to the next level.
• Comfort settings that make sure people without sea legs can enjoy it all the same.
• A music selection that always fits with the environment and mode you’re playing in.
• Optimized to run well across a range of PC’s, enabling a high-fidelity experience on high-end rigs while maintaining good performance on lower-end rigs.
• Support for FidelityFX.
• Support for DLSS (compatible with NVIDIA RTX Cards only).