Welcome to VR Lawrence, LLC. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following: Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
We may also collect information automatically, such as IP addresses, device information, and information obtained by cookies.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To post testimonials.
- To deliver services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- For other business purposes (such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing, and your experience).
4. Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis: Consent, Legitimate Interests, Performance of a Contract, Legal Obligations, and Vital Interests.
We may share your information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service, or providing, maintaining and improving our services.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
7. Do We Collect Information from Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. Updates to This Policy
9. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.